Do transhumans still do these? I don't know anymore.
Anyways, I've been reading a lot of heat regarding Jovians and the Bioconservatives recently. In light of that, I thought to myself: "Well, it seems that I'm already considered a fascist, so what is there to lose talking about it?" And so decided to put up this conversation to clear the air.
So, just to confirm all of your fears, I am indeed a Jovian-aligned Bioconservative. That's right- one of those wackos who thinks half of you aren't real people. Just to put my opinions even further out in the open:
- I see most Infolife and Synths as robots that are programmed to act like people.
- I think cyberbrains in biomorphs are just robots who figured out how to move meat around.
- Anything with a biological brain, including those with a brain-box, I see as human.
- Pods, with their semi-cybernetic brains, blur the line between human and robot far too much for my comfort.
- I hold that biomorphs who die, but are restored from a backup are actually just new people.
That said, if any of you have a burning question about myself or my political views, go ahead and ask away. I have nothing but time.
This message was sponsored by the GLORIOUS JOVIAN REPUBLIC!(TM)