I got back to the crafting table and whipped up a new version of my character sheet. I call it the ultimate edition!
It's a 4-page digitally saveable character sheet following the original design from posthuman studios.
- Autocalculating aptitudes coded so that they can never go over 40
- Morph bonuses autofills in the correct fields (Never again write that +10 in COG everywhere!)
- Separated field skills, each fully editable and autoscaling.
- Every knowledge skill fully editable with autoscaling (no more trying to fit in "Computer Science" on the form!)
- Room for every networking skill in the game. (great for social-fu characters!)
- Field to track number of wounds you can ignore.
- Extended REP fields with room for U-Rep and X-Rep (Ultimates and Gatecrashers respectively)
- Added fields to keep track of spent favors for each REP field. One box per level of favor for each network.
- Added field for custom rep network.
- Expanded muse fields, fully editable and comes a standard muse already filled in.
- Extended postive/negative EGO trait field
- Added separate fields for Psi GAMMA and Psi CHI sleights
- Added fields for other mods for morphs, such as INIT, DB and TT (for Asyncs) all autocalculating the stats on page 1.
- Added separate fields for positive / negative morph traits.
- Added additional fields for melee and ranged weapons. (4 additional for each)
- Added an expanded inventory field.
- Added field for making notes
- Added field for keeping track of favors owed
- Added field for Derangement and Disorders
- Added field for Credits and Crypto Creds
- Added extra page for keeping track of multiple FAKE-ID's (up to 3 fake-ID's at the moment)
- Added extended rep fields from page 2 to each FAKE-ID, so that you can keep track of rep for each separate ID
- Added large note fields in which you can keep track of the FAKE-ID's personality traits/background.
- Design is based on the official character sheet
- Everything is fully editable and form-fillable
- The sheet can be saved digitally due to extended license, useful for keeping track of backups if you don't have a printer
You can download all the sheets here: (New Link!)
The new Ultimate! edition of my digitally saveable extended character sheet!