Starting a new thread for Psi, given the number of changes we mad to the most recent playtest draft (posted 10-12-17).
Here's a Change Log for the new draft:
- Added Watts-Macleod sub-strains and specific strain effects for each
- Changed what happens to crit successes on Infection Tests
- Changed compulsion strain effect to 1d6 hour duration
- Reducing strain: You may not reduce your Infection Rating if you have active compulsion effects.
- Psi duration is based on WIL again, not SAV
- Supercharging renamed pushing
- Broke Psi Shield into separate Psi Armor (passive) and Psi Shield (Active) sleights
- Emotion Control sleight renamed Control Emotion; Thought Browse renamed Browse Thoughts
- Ease Effect changed to Alter Effect
- Hyperthymesia upgraded to Enhanced Memory, with better effects
- Added Animal Control and Block Pain sleights
- Removed Somatic Healing
Rob Boyle :: Posthuman Studios