Freshly launched on twitter dot com, the Eldrich Host random EP job generator. If you need a few quick gigs to appear on your playgroup's local mesh, or just want a quick seed for a session, the Eldrich Host twitter account now spits out one a day. If you're interested in cranking out more, you can look at the underlying source code for the bot and cycle through its output options at CheapBotsDoneQuick.
A few examples:
- A local psychosurgeon offers work for a team that can repair busted equipment. No pay is mentioned, but their f-rep is… impressive.
- You've been hired to tear down a ruined SLOTV. Curiously, a nearby habitat has just gone dark.
- A blacklisted Anarchist seeks parties willing to retrieve a 32cm mercury sphere with suspicious provenance.
- You've been hired to burn a server. However, the client is your own alpha fork.
- A Prosperity Group executive needs a trustworthy partner to monitor a Night Cartel VIP. They promise prompt payment, but don't mention how much.
- A desiccated human corpse from the TQZ is being sold by a Pax Familae fence.
- An Ecologene VP contacts you via the Guanxi network, asking if you're willing to find and destroy a handful of storage chips containing the identities of several Pre-Fall criminals. They need a response within the hour.
It still has some hiccups (certain key phrases seem to pop up more than I'd like) but it's very much a work in progress. Anyone who's interested in offering possible example artifacts, job types, and flavorful modifiers is welcome to chime in.